Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Begining...

I hate talking about myself...although I love talking about the things around me. So, in a nutshell, that's what this literary fiasco in the making will cover. I will blather, I will bore, and occasionally, I will even enlighten (although don't expect too much of that...I'm not here to teach you people :P) Fair word of warning, this blog will be filled with talk about any and all animals which pass through my house (both the 2-legged and 4-legged variety) and occasionally will contain pictures of the same. Sometimes I'll comment on my passions (which refer to comics, and some tv shows, for those 2 or 3 of you who don't know) and other times I'll try to actually talk about something meaningful, like how the current world has no more room for idealists and dreamers, and the only ones who can truly succeed are people whom you want to loath on sight.

Finally, I will try to mix things up, and actually lend a little variety to the topics at hand (heh...you people may be in for some very amateurish, and more than a little annoying poetry I have lying around) not to mention a short story I started a while back and since I want to see it go somewhere, on slow weeks/days I may just publish bits and pieces of that. And finally, expect a lot of pictures when I have nothing to say. After all, a pic's worth a thousand words, right?

And, well...what else is there to offer in the form of an intro? I'm an aries who likes long...nah, just kidding ;) Drop by soon for something different. Thus ends banter #1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home